What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device by websites that you visit. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and enhance the user experience. Cookies can also enable a website to recognize your device and remember your preferences for a personalized browsing experience.
We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer or mobile device until you delete them) on our Website.
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the functioning of our Website and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually set in response to actions made by you, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling out forms.
- Analytical cookies: We use analytical cookies to track and analyze how users interact with our Website. These cookies help us improve our Website and enhance the user experience.
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. However, deleting or disabling certain cookies may impact your browsing experience on our Website.
- Authenticating and verifying your identity when you use our Website.
- Remembering your preferences and settings.
- Providing personalized content and recommendations.
- Tracking and analyzing website traffic, usage, and performance.
- Delivering targeted advertisements based on your interests.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use third-party cookies on our Website. These third parties may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites.
Please note that we do not have control over these third-party cookies, and their use is subject to their own privacy policies. We recommend reviewing the privacy policies of these third parties to understand how they handle your information.